Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenMobAUThingy

3 posters

Go down

TeenMobAUThingy Empty TeenMobAUThingy

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am

He probably should have listened to what his nannies had told him that morning.
He should have just waited for Andre at the elementary school like he was told.
But he was six and was definitely old enough to find his big brother all on his own....even if this was a new town and new schools.

"A-Andreeeeee!!" Zacharie wailed, messily wiping the tears from his face with the sleeve of his school blazer. The wool material only scratched at his already irritated skin and further added to his discomfort, causing more tears to escape wet lashes. "I h-hate this coat." He whined, as he struggled to unbutton and pull off this obnoxious thing. He couldn't manage on his own though so instead he did what any other 6 year old would do...he threw himself to the shiny floor and continued to sob for his big brother.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

TeenMobAUThingy Empty Re: TeenMobAUThingy

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:06 am

Vincent knew he wouldn't need English Literature for his future career, so no matter how many times he got in trouble for not going to the class, he still didn't go. Somehow, he managed to get his work turned in and pass the classes he never went to... that, obviously, would have nothing to do with his bodyguard Phil, who was nerdy, beefy, and willing to do Vincent's homework(in exchange for Vincent at least trying to listen to a verbal explanation). It was great. Now he was free, wandering the halls without interruption, aside from Phil or Lewis popping around the corner every now and then. Really, if they thought they were sneaky...

Vincent had swung his blazer over his shoulder as he neared the chemistry classrooms, more than happy to play around in there, when he heard the crying. ...Crying? In high school? What kind of loser was- oh. A kid! A little kid! Vincent saw the kid, parked on the hard floor and crying like someone had just stolen his prized jaguar kitten.

"Young master, sir, wait! We need to check him, it could be a trap-" Lewis objected, flying around the corner at the end of the hall. Vincent scoffed, waving him off, "But, bombs! It might have one! Your mom would kill me if..."

"Geez, where would they hide a bomb on somethin' that tiny, huh? Hey, kiddo~" Vincent rolled his eyes at his guards and approached the kid, squatting in front of him with a grin. "You look a little lost, huh? Or are you just an extra smart little kid, already in high school?"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:14 am

Zacharie looked up from where he'd buried his face into his hands at the commotion, his eyes widening in terror at all of the big men suddenly coming his way. He wasn't going to get in trouble, was he? Well he certainly wasn't going to go down without a fight! The boy managed to scowl up at the big men for a few seconds before his face crumpled and he sobbed. "D-Don't beat me up!" He hiccuped, furiously rubbing at his tear streaked face as the blond one squatted in front of him.

Hey wait, this guy was wearing the same outfit as Andre!

"I-I'm plenty smart!" Zacharie said indigently between hiccups before lapsing back into shaky cries, softer though now that he knew he wasn't in any immediate danger. "...I-I can't find my brother." He whimpered after a few moments, peering up at Vincent through his curly fringe.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:18 am

"Beat you up? Nooo, those guys look all scary and mean, but they're not! See that one, with the funny red hair?" Phil objected, Vincent ignored, "He's a big softy, he'll do anything if you ask nice!" He laughed, then sat down cross legged on the floor to stay more on the little kid's level.

"I'm sure you're, like, the smartest little kid in the entire building!" He said earnestly, "Maybe your brother is playin'... hide n' seek! He's testing you! So, we gotta find him, right?" Vincent gave the kid a friendly smile and offered him his hand. "'Guess I could help y'look, if you want. My name's Vincent, by the way! What's yours, tiny dude?"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:25 am

Zacharie looked over at the red head that the blond was pointing to and frowned a bit. He wasn't so sure about what the other was telling him...but he didn't really have a reason to not trust him.

He wasn't entirely sure if this guy was making fun of him or not...but he had a nice smile so he figured that he wouldn't cause too much of a fuss over it, for now. "He's not playing hide and seek...he's in class." The child muttered as he put his much smaller hand into Vincent's, expecting the blond to hold onto it like Andre did whenever he offered his hand. "I'm Zacharie...Vincent is a nice name." He complimented before sniffling softly.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:29 am

"Class? Oh, no, must be one of the do-gooders, getting good grades, doin' homework, being a good student~ well, we can still find him, can't we?" Vincent clasped Zacharie's hand between his hands, giving it a quick little shake before gently tugging him up to his feet. "How 'bout we do that, hm? Find him? You can even ride on my shoulders! Then you'll have the best view!"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 am

"Andre is the best." Zacharie said firmly as he was pulled to his feet. "He's real smart...even smarter than my teacher!" He bragged as he dusted the back of his pants off. The boy's attention snapped up to Vincent's face at the offer to ride on his shoulders. Vincent was tall, taller than Andre for sure...riding on his shoulders would be awesome! "Yes!" He exclaimed, raising his arms up and making grabby hands at the bigger male before tacking on a quiet, "...please."
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 am

Vincent made an impressed little gasp, "Best, really? Wow! You think he'd give me lessons in English? I suck at it!" At the kid's excitement for the ride, Vincent couldn't help an amused grin. This kid was pretty cute, his brother was lucky. "Alright, I'll give you a ride! And you keep careful watch out for your brother, okay?" Vincent reached down and scooped up Zacharie, giving him a quick tickle to the side before lifting him over his shoulders easily.

"All aboard the St. Vincent Express! We all ready?" Vincent looked at his guards, who groaned and fell in line behind him. "Time for an adventure!" And with that, he walked off down the halls, stopping to lean down and let Zacharie peer into classroom windows for his brother.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:54 am

Zacharie took a moment to think about Vincent's question. "Prolly, he helps me with my homework when I don't understand." Before he could really comment any more on the subject he found himself being rather easily scooped up, "A-Ahhaha!~" He giggled and tried not to squirm too much as he was settled on the others shoulders, his hands automatically coming up to take up handfuls of Vincent's hair. He didn't hold on too tightly but he needed to hold on to something! "Adventure!" He exclaimed, kicking his legs a bit as they started down the hallway. He peered curiously into each window they passed, steadily growing more and more upset when he didn't spot his brother. "There must be a million classrooms." He whined, lowering his head until his cheek was resting on Vincent's head.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 am

"I'll have to ask him for his help, then!" Vincent laughed, continuing on their little adventure. He held on to Zacharie's legs lightly, making sure the kid didn't end up taking a header off his shoulders. Surely his brother would love him for dropping the kid on the ground, busting up his head... oh yeah, that would get him a tutor. "Maybe not a million, but pretty close... d'ya know what class he's in? Even his teacher? Maybe we could just go yelling his name until he comes out of one of the rooms?" Vincent suggested, giving the kid a fond little pat on the knee and peering into yet another classroom.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 am

"Nooo, no yelling." Zacharie halfheartedly swatted at Vincent's cheek. "Inside voices." He said firmly as he peered into another classroom. "Oh!" The boy gasped. It seemed like they wouldn't need to look forever and go around yelling because there was Andre! He couldn't help but be relieved because well...he didn't know anything about what Andre did at school. "It's Andre!" He whispered excitedly before proceeding to flail his arms to try to get his big brother's attention.

It took a little bit for Andre to notice, but when he did he blanched at the sight of his little brother outside of the classroom. "Eheh, he made a funny face." Zacharie giggled, smiling in a pleased manner as he watched his brother raise his hand and start stuffing his things into his bag with the other. Soon enough, Andre was slipping from the classroom. "Zacharie...what are you doing here? You're supposed to be in school." It was then that the older purple haired boy really noticed the blond carrying his little brother. "...And who are you?"
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 am

Vincent couldn't watch the window too well, crouched over so Zacharie could look in, but he stepped back and let the kid's brother exit the classroom. Vincent shifted Zacharie on his shoulders, giving Andre an award winning smile- then, it faltered, and he squinted at the guy's brother.

"...You're a boy? Really? Dude! I thought you were a chick!" Vincent said, amusement creeping over his features. For a boy, he did have rather feminine, cute features. He didn't mind. "Name's Vincent!" His two bodyguards were lingering behind, watching Andre warily. "Those are my goons, they like to pretend they're janitors here. And, I'm guessin' you're the Andre! The very one we've been hunting for! Well, kiddo," Vincent said, leaning forward and flipping Zacharie over his head, catching him like a kid-tossing pro. Vincent lifting Zacharie back up, princess style, and held him out for his brother. "Guess I gotta hand you over to your brother, huh?"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 am

"Everyone there was mean and I didn't want to be there anymore so I left." Zacharie murmured with a pout, his grip on Vincent's hair tightening just a bit.

Andre gave the blond a rather affronted look, "Yes, I am male." He bristled, his lisp becoming a bit more pronounced with his anger. Who the hell did this guy think he was, talking so casually to him and flinging his little brother around! Andre startled forward as if to catch Zacharie but the little boy only let out a surprised gasp before bursting into giggles. "Again, again!" The smaller boy tittered, his hands grabbing at Vincent's shirt. "Zacharie..." Andre gave a weary sigh as he reached out and took his little brother from the blond's arms. It would be difficult for him to lift any other six year old, but Zacharie weighed next to nothing so it was easy enough to hold him up. "...Vincent found me when I got lost in the hallway. Can we play with him Andre, pleeeeease?~" The younger boy begged, giving his brother his best puppy eyes. "Zacharie...I'm still in class and this is your first day..." He wavered as the look only intensified.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:28 am

"Whaaat? Kids bein' mean to my tiny dude?" Vincent asked, frowning at Zacharie's comment. He could deal with that; he wasn't above threatening kindergarteners. "A shame! Look, s'probably because they're jealous of you, got the cool hair that no one else does. I'm sure your brother gets teased plenty too, hm? It's just because everyone thinks he's pretty." Vincent gave Andre a wink, crossing his arms after he took Zacharie.

...Vincent decided he wouldn't mind playing with Zacharie a little longer. He liked kids, they liked him, they gave him a perfect excuse not to be in class! "C'mon, Andreee~" Vincent said, giving Andre his own pair of puppy dog eyes. "I can babysit- sorry, tiny dude-sit! Who cares about first days?" He lowered his voice, next comment directed more quietly at Andre, "Pretty boys with... braces?" Vincent wore a shit eating grin, narrowing his eyes as if to dare Andre to do something about his teasing.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:35 am

"I'm not-"
"Andre is super pretty!"
"Zacharie!"

Zacharie gave his big brother a confused look before shrugging slightly, "People always say that they like our hair. They say it's pretty." The boy reached up and tugged on his curly bangs before tugging on a long strand of Andre's hair. "Purple is a cool colour!" Andre sighed softly in resignation and gave his little brother a fond smile.

"No, I don't need a stranger watching my little brother." He lisped, tightening his grip on Zacharie just a bit. "So you'll come with us?!" The boy prattled on about all of the different things he wanted to do now that they were all going out, but Andre just continued to quietly glare at the bigger blond. "Shut up." He hissed sharply in reply and scowled. This idiot was just lucky that he had his arms full of wiggling brother.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by aijaa Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Vincent only grinned wider at the indignant older brother. "C'mon, big bro! I skip class all the time, and it's totally fine. Wait- I mean, listen, lil dude. You gotta go to class! Once you grow up, then you don't. You gotta be at least 6 feet tall to skip classes, got it? So ya' gotta drink your milk, eat your veggies, and then you can join high society with me." Vincent said animatedly, giving Zacharie a conspiratorial wink. The kid didn't need to know Vincent was two inches shy of six feet.

Vincent looked over at Andre, proud of his little speech on responsibility and going to class-until-six-feet-tall. "You two are in luck, since I'm tall enough, I can take ya' around, no problem. There's this gelato place down the road, any flavour you want, so much better than class! And there's a playground nearby! Ain't no rude little ffffu...uh- little fun-sized kindergarten brats til school is out, so now is the prime time ta' go!"
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Zacharie blinked owlishly at the blond before nodding slowly. "I already do all of that..." He paused thoughtfully. "Do you think I'll get that tall?" That would be awesome...SO AWESOME. He'd be much, much taller than his dad for sure.

"The point is," Andre cut in, gently setting the boy down and fixing his hair. "that it's important to go to your classes; which is why I should take you back." At Zacharie's whining he pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. "But Andre, Vincent said we could get gel...gel...we could go to a playground!" He was much more interested in gelato, but whatever. "...Just this once, alright?" The older boy conceded with a sigh, much to Zacharie's surprise. "Yaaaaay! I get to play with Vincent and eat gelmato!" He cheered, taking Vincent's hand and tugging on it.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum