Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenz and Yuu

2 posters

Go down

Lenz and Yuu Empty Lenz and Yuu

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:20 am

Midorijima?
Me-door-ee-jee-mah?
"Where am I?!"

What were you supposed to do when you boarded the wrong flight and ended up in an entirely different country? Probably go and find an attendant to get a ticket to where he was actually supposed to be. But Lenz had his own way of dealing with things. How, you may ask?

"I-I...wa-want...to g-go...h-hooooooome!!" The dark haired male let out a stuttering sob before burying his face into his hands and smashing his goggles painfully against his face. He was lost in some strange country, he had nobody to call for help, and now around his eyes ached. He would probably get bruises. He hated having bruises. The poor, lost soul cried harder, startling a few random people passing the bench he was sitting on.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Lenz and Yuu Empty Re: Lenz and Yuu

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:41 am

Hahahah! After a long trip into Platinum Jail, Yuu had finally managed to buy that newest operating disc! It'd been advertised for months, only put on the market a week ago, but Yuu had saved since the first moment he'd laid his eyes on it... Oh, he'd make the best Allmate his shop had seen yet! He wanted to put it into that panda model he'd been tweaking for months, oh... that'd go for a real nice price! Yuu hummed to himself, hugging his purchase as he strolled down the streets towards his home in Midorijima. He planned to lock himself right up in his workshop, as soon as he got home!

...But, uh. There was a crying kid... just... sitting there. And no one was stopping to help him! ...And jeez, those were some really short shorts. Yuu coughed, shaking that thought out of his mind- this guy was probably 14! And really upset. He paused, standing in front of the bench the kid sat on, staring for a while.

"Uh, h... hey there. Are you, um... okay?"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:50 am

No matter where he looked there were things that reminded him of home.
There were benches in Germany...
There were parks in Germany...
There...There were trees just like these in Germany!

All of these very German like things only served to remind him that while there were many things in common with his beloved homeland he was very, very far away from home. "T-There are benches in Germany...just like this one!" He wailed, hardly noticing the red-headed boy standing in front of him until he lifted his head from his hands. "And...and t-trees, too." He added softly, reaching up to wipe the few tears that managed to escape his goggles with the back of his gloved hand. Said goggles blinked owlishly up at the stranger, the white lenses fluttering for a brief moment before returning to their wide, vacant gaze.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh, er... yeah! There are definitely benches and trees in Germany!" Yuu said, offering an awkward smile. What was this guy talking about? That was kind of... random? But, wow, those goggles! Yuu wanted to get a better look at them, he wondered if they were hooked up to the kid's own blinking! That would be some great technology he'd love to get his hands on... but wait, he was crying still, right!

"So, um, is there a reason you're... upset, about the German trees?" Yuu asked, cautiously taking a step towards the black haired kid. "I uh... I think there's a German market somewhere over... that way? Maybe?" He offered, trying to sound helpful.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 am

Lenz's bottom lip trembled as he struggled to get himself together. "I...I..."

Nope, he couldn't keep it together.

"I-I go to markets in Germany all the time!" He hiccuped before tapering off into little, hitching sobs. "I...I w-want to go home!" He thrust his crumpled and slightly damp airplane ticket towards the red head. He hoped that he'd be able to piece together what he was trying to say because it was becoming apparent that he wasn't going to be able to string together a helpful sentence.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:09 am

Yuu blinked, tentatively taking the ticket from the kid. He looked at it. It was from some German airport, landing here in Midojima. Yuu was quiet, trying to figure out what exactly the kid was meaning... He'd come from Germany, and was... upset about not being there? And here he was, quite obviously lost... Oh!!

"Are you in the wrong place? Oh, dear... Did you mean to go somewhere on the mainland? Maybe we could talk to the airport?" He offered, frowning up at the sky. It was getting late, and the airports in Midorijima didn't stay open nearly as often as major airports did... Yuu sat down next to the kid, keeping a respectable distance between them. "Do you need somewhere to stay..?"

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 am

This person was very smart. He liked this person.
You could always trust someone with big goggles. Always.

The dark haired male nodded, continuing to wipe at his cheeks. "I w-was supposed to go see my Nana...I've never been out of G-Germany before." He said softly, letting his hands fall into his lap so he could pluck anxiously at the tops of his stockings. He'd never even left his town without someone there to make sure he got to the hotel safely. Lenz looked down at his lone carry on bag and nodded once again, "I...don't know where to go." He sniffled, fighting back more tears. He needed to stay strong! He didn't need to cry...he...was going to cry again.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 am

Oh, man... that was a bad situation. Yuu had never even left the island, Platinum Jail was about as far as he'd ever gone, and it wasn't that far. Hoping the kid would be okay with it, Yuu patted his shoulder. "Hey, it'll be alright... I know this place better than the back of my first processor unit! There aren't any uh... nice hotels in these parts, though I guess if you want to walk I could find you one. Er... I don't say it to be, y'know, creepy or anything... you could stay at my place, if you want...? 'Til you get yourself figured out..." Yuu paused, scratching his cheek. He hoped he wouldn't get himself in trouble, harbouring a minor. "How old are you, anyway? I can't believe they let a minor on alone and didn't even check where he should be going..."

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:02 am

With the red head having initiated contact, Lenz figured that it would be completely acceptable to all but sprawl across the others lap and cling tightly about his waist. "You would let me sleep in your home?" He asked, completely awed with this random strangers kindness. "I would love that very much so! You are kind!" He exclaimed, nuzzling his cheek against the others jacket and skewing his goggles in the process. Lenz didn't stay that way for long though and straightened up to give the other a confused look, his goggles blinking rapidly. "Minor? I am no minor, am twenty and one years." He tugged sheepishly at a stray strand of dark hair that had managed to escape from the bandage wrapped around his head. "And you?"
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:08 am

Yuu jumped at the contact, smiling a little wider and nodding sheepishly. "Y-yeah! Of course! My home isn't very big, and it's um...uh... really messy. But I wouldn't mind you staying for a while. I'd rather keep you off the streets." He pet the kids hair, laughing and trying to straighten the kid's goggles.

...Or, not kid. "Twenty and... twenty one?" Yuu blinked, tilting his head. "Really? But you're so...er..." Young? Short? ...Childish? Maybe he just wouldn't say anything. "I-I um- I just turned 18. Not even a week ago." He laughed, though he was relieved it wasn't a kid prancing around in those shorts in an unknown town. He'd meet trouble that way... at least, now it probably wouldn't be the statutory kind of trouble.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 am

"Oh, so young!" He gasped, cocking his head this way and that as he peered into the others face. "You are most kind, I would like very much to stay at your home." He smiled wide as he reached down to tug his duffle bag into his lap. "Vox, Vox wake up! We are in a new land and I have made a friend!" He chirped as he carefully pulled his allmate from the bag. Vox, a decently sized black fox, blinked awake with a soft, churring noise. "Lenz." She said softly, reaching a paw out to gently pat his face. "Vox can come too? She is very sweet, nice to hug." He asked the other male, hugging the allmate close to his chest and rubbing his cheek into her soft fur.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 am

"I'm not that much younger!" He protested, but Yuu's smile grew as he saw the Allmate taken out of his bag. Oh, it was a wonderful piece of technology! He reached out and pet the fox- Vox. What a cute name, too! He could tell it was well taken care of, but he wanted to see what kind of processors and programming this Allmate had. Maybe later... Yuu reached into his jacket, pulling out his own sleeping Allmate, a small ginger ferret. "Bolt, wake um, hm? We have some new friends," he said. The ferret turned on and looked up at the others. "Of course she may come! She looks like an exquisite Allmate... she'll have plenty of company at my home! I've got many running around." He said, proudly.

"Too many, too many!" Bolt complained in a slightly high pitched voice, annoyed. "I can't walk two steps without one getting under my feet! Dumb Yuu!" He complained, but Yuu just laughed.

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 am

Peering at the red head from over the top of Vox's head, Lenz regarded the ferret with obvious joy. Even if his goggles made the expression a bit creepy. "Oooh, Bolt? Very cute. He and Vox will be good friends!" He shifted the complacent allmate until she faced the smaller one. "We are going to make many friends here in Midorijima." He promised her, to which she nodded her agreement. "A pleasure to meet you both." She said softly, her ears twitching slightly and her tail lazily swaying. "Yes, yes. Nice to meet you both and oh!" Lenz shook his head, "I am Lenz. Your name is 'You'?"
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by lu Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:04 am

Yuu smiled happily at Bolt, scritching it's little head as he darting around Yuu's shoulders and finally jumped over to crawl along Vox, running around the fox's body excitedly. "Friends! You will need to be inspected! I will inspect you!" Bolt announced, pawing his away around Vox's fur.

Yuu laughed, then shook his head at Lenz with a forced smile. "Yuu. In letters... it is Y-U-U. It's Japanese." He said, then ruffled Lenz's hair. "It's nice to meet you!" He said quickly, in an attempt to change the subject. "Well, shall we go? Before it gets too dark out here?" He stood, plucking Bolt off Vox, much to the ferret's annoyance("I wasn't done inspecting!"). "My house isn't far."

lu

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:13 am

While the fox didn't say anything about the smaller allmate stepping on her or messing up her fur, her tail twitched in an irritated manner. "I am completely up to date, I assure you." She muttered, even as Lenz lifted her up to drape her carefully around his shoulders.

"Mmn, Yuu. That is a nice name." He laughed, ducking out from beneath Yuu's hand. His hair didn't need to be any messier, it managed that all by itself! "Yes, let's go. The dark is good at hiding things that are easy for me to trip over." He said sheepishly as he zipped up his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Yuu leads the way, yes?"
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum