Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAGONS AU

2 posters

Go down

DRAGONS AU Empty DRAGONS AU

Post by aijaa Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am

Mornings started early for a vassal of the royal family. Up before the sun, dressed and ready to set to work. It was a great deal of work, waking your master and fetching them clothes for the day, then rushing off to bring them their breakfast before it got cold. And this morning there were two masters waiting oh so (im)patiently for him to carry up their silver trays up to their personal quarters. Vincent didn't mind serving both Andre and his younger brother Zacharie, especially as it wasn't an overly common experience. He'd gotten word from one of Zacharie's maid that the boy was off in his brother's room, and so the blond had taken it upon himself to tend too both of them that morning. Truly a wonderful vassal, he was.

After crossing the long hallway that led to Andre's quarters, Vincent glanced around the hall and called over one of the nearby cleaning servants. "Announce me, would ya' mind? And get the door while you're over here," he said, flashing a smile to the servant, who returned it with a roll of his eyes. The servant knocking, calling out to tell the princes of Vincent's arrival, waiting a moment, then opening door for Vincent. The blond entered the room without much thought for politeness(he'd stopped that half a decade ago, pff), holding both covered silver trays up. "Ah, my great masters! I haven't seen you in, oh, a whole night! How are you this beautiful morning, your highnesses?" he greeted, sweeping across the room to a table to set down the trays.
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

DRAGONS AU Empty Re: DRAGONS AU

Post by insidiousEnigma Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 am

"I don't understand why I'm here." Zacharie muttered into his older brother's silk covered chest before giving an annoyed huff. The only response he received was a soft snore and the arms wrapped around his chest tightening. The young prince sighed in exasperation and settled down to wait for Andre to wake up.

Now, you may be asking yourself why he was in Andre's bed being clung to like he was going to disappear. The answer to that question was...he had no idea. Every so often the older prince would appear in his room looking haggard, bundle him up in a thick blanket to ward off the chill in the hallways, deposit him in his own bed and then proceed to cling to him and sleep for hours on end. Zacharie had always figured that it was just Andre's bodies' way of dealing with the exhaustion that came with staying awake for days on end working on projects.

He was getting bored though....and hungry. And bored and hungry were never a good combination.
But oh...oh thank the Lightweaver, Vincent was here with breakfast.

"Andre is sleeping," He said in answer to the blonde's question as he peered over his brother's shoulder to look at the vassal. "and he won't wake up." As if to prove it, Andre muttered a string of nonsense and all but rolled on top of the poor, younger prince.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aijaa Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 am

Vincent straightened up and gazed across the room, raising an amused eyebrow at the sight. It wasn't particularly rare. The blond snorted, brushing his hands off and strolling over to the side of the bed. "Aw, you just have to know how to get him up. I'll get him. Did you sleep well anyway, my little royal plum?" he asked lightheartedly, teasing, only slightly jealous of the two who got to sleep in far longer than he had. There weren't days off for a vassal though... only days when his master wanted someone else to share his bed with, for a much different reason.

Vincent reached over, wrapping his arms around Andre and gently lifting the man off his younger brother. He sat on the edge of the bed, leaning the tired man up against him. "I brought extra sweet bread and jam, freeesh from the bakery~" he murmured against Andre's ear, a bit too close to be considered proper.
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 am

The youngest male grumbled as he tried to wriggle from beneath Andre, "I slept well enough with Andre keeping me from sleeping in my normal position." The teen gave a relieved sigh as he was freed before promptly rolling rather gracelessly from the bed. He did not want to be near those two when they were being all close and....gross.

Andre cracked an eye open to peer blearily up at Vincent, a faint frown tugging at his lips at having been woken up. "Mmn, you spoil me." He yawned and let his head loll back against the others shoulder. He found that he couldn't be too annoyed with being woken up before he wanted to...not with the offer of extra sweets. "You guys are gross." Zacharie muttered around a mouthful of bread from across the room, already folded inelegantly into a chair.
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aijaa Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Vincent chuckled at Zacharie's reply, shifting around to plant a kiss on Andre's neck as he woke up. "I'm so glad, I'll be sure to bring you extra dessert after dinner for your trouble," Vincent told the younger of the princes, glad they were both quite easy to please if you knew what they wanted. Vincent let his hands travel down to Andre's hips, tempted to go just a little farther, but remembering the first time Zacharie had witnessed any such 'grossness' and deciding he could wait until the shorter prince was gone. Maybe.

"Spoil? Mm, maybe. A little, probably," he teased, leaning in to press a kiss to Andre's cheek before sliding away from his master and heading towards the table. He ruffled Zacharie's hair as he reached the table, leaning down to plant a kiss on top of his head, just to be more 'gross'. "Aw, young master, you'd call us gross? So mean!" He teased as he scooped up the second tray and returned to Andre. "I did bring extra sweets, but you know the rules! Eat the healthy things first, then you can have the sugar." He said as he sat down next to the purple haired man, uncovering the tray and lifting a plate of eggs, ham, and some fresh fruit. On another plate were the slices of sweet bread, a small jar of jam next to them- but Vincent would guard them until Andre ate his real breakfast. ...Or at least some of it.
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum