Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a serial killer

2 posters

Go down

Not a serial killer  Empty Not a serial killer

Post by aijaa Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 am

Jacket, check. Boots, check. Black jeans, check. Wrist bands, check. Cable cords ready to strangle the nearest victim, check. Victim... uh.

Okay, so a few people had already walked by the alleyway already, he probably could have grabbed one of them. It was hot so he was slow. Ugh. The sun was terrible, why did it have to exist? It was way too hot. Wiping his brow for the umpteenth time, he glanced around the corner of the alley and spotted someone walking down the sidewalk... he could get them, yeah, they'd be easy enough... Des took a woozy step forward as the man approached but stepped back into the alley, leaning against the wall of the building. The man passed.

Another would come. Stupid people. People were stupid. Stupid people. ...He'd already thought that, hadn't he? Yeah... what? Oh, right, strangling people-- Des forced himself to stand up straight and keep watch again. He'd strangle someone yet...
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Not a serial killer  Empty Re: Not a serial killer

Post by insidiousEnigma Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 am

It really was fascinating....the types of people you could meet in a back alley that is.

Zacharie had been watching one person in particular for the past hour. Not that that had been his plans for the day or anything. No...he'd planned on digging around for interesting objects that he could use in his experiments before heading to the bakery around the corner for some sort of treat to smuggle in the house for him and his brother. Vincent had been on a bit of a health food kick and had all but outlawed anything sweet...which certainly wasn't going over well.

But he was distracting himself. Back to observing the unknown person in front of him.

The dark haired male had arrived not too long after he'd pulled himself into the tall dumpster and had been glaring out at the people passing by ever since. Muttering to himself about how stupid things were and how he'd strangle someone....he'd yet to do anything of the sort. The purple haired male was actually quite surprised that he was even still standing...wearing all of that black...."You do know...that wearing black during the day makes you stand out, right?" He asked, leaning against the edge of the dumpster. "I'm pretty sure you've only managed to give yourself heat stroke. Are you feeling dizzy at all?"
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aijaa Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:12 am

He could swear he heard another person walking down the sidewalk, he'd go for this one no matter what. Instead, he jumped and spun around when someone had decided to criticize his choice of clothing. Huffing and quickly regaining his balance, Des glared at the boy and crossed his arms, cords still in hand.

"Who are you? What do you know?" He snapped immediately, voice cracking. Huffing again, Des stuck up his nose. "I'm not dizzy. You're stupid, you don't even know me!" Stupid people! Trying to talk to him, like they had any business with him! Acting like they knew anything! Black was obviously the superior clothing choice... "What are you, some sort of creepy stalker? Tch..." The black haired kid scrunched his nose in distaste, blinking a few times rapidly and leaning against the wall in a very cool manner. It wasn't because he was dizzy or anything stupid like that.
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Post by insidiousEnigma Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 am

"Well I'm not going to tell you who I am if you're going to be a dickbag." Zacharie huffed, rolling his eyes behind his bangs. "And I think I know a bit more about attempted murder than you do." He wasn't buying this guy's act for a second...it's not as if he was particularly convincing. With another huff and a soft grunt, he pulled himself over the edge of dumpster and landed semi-gracefully on the pavement.

"I'm not a stalker." He muttered as he approached the dark haired male cautiously, trying to take a peak at his eyes for signs of sun stroke. "I was here before you arrived. It's not my fault you didn't check your surroundings." He planted adjusted his messenger bag on his shoulders and gave a faint scowl. "You should take off the jacket, you'll faint if you keep it up."
insidiousEnigma
insidiousEnigma

http://www.andredubois.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aijaa Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 am

Des got an affronted look on his face and scoffed, "Who're you calling d...d- that? Huh? Ugh, I hate stupid people..." Des muttered, glaring at the ground instead of at the boy. The purple haired kid seemed... taller. Just a little. Des hated people taller than him, and he also hated know it alls. "What would a little kid like you know about attempted murder? Wh-why don't you go home, stupid? No one asked for your advice..." he trailed off, short of breath.

Des tugged at the collar of his jacket but otherwise didn't move to take it off. "What do you care? I won't take it off, you're, uh..." Crap, what was he going to say? Something about... something. In a show of disobedience, Des plopped himself on the ground and crossed his arms. It wasn't because he felt exhausted and about to faint at all. "...What were you doing in a dumpster?" He asked finally, as if the fact the boy in front of him had come out of a dumpster was new information. "Gross..." He muttered, folding his legs and glaring at the gravelly, dirty ground.
aijaa
aijaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum